Mondays 7:15 Step Study group is meeting in the Alano Club, second floor Board Room. Contact David at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760.774.3881
Tuesdays 6:00 Joyful Awakenings Step study group is meeting virtual now. Contact Elaine at 503-810-2393 or email@example.com for access to the meeting. It is for newcomer questions and step study using the green book.
If you are interested in starting a CoDA Step Study group, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Where you would like to meet (Example: Portland Alano Club or SE Portland or Vancouver or "wherever".)
- A contact name for the group (first name, email address and phone number)
- Approximate date that you would like to begin the Step Study
- Type of group (Example: Open or Men only or Women only)
Once we've received this information, we will post it on this web page.
If you have already organized a Step Study group that is still "open" for new participants,
please provide the same information as above and include the following additional information:
- Date (day of week), time and meeting location for your group
- How often do you meet? (weekly? other?)
- When will the Step Study group be completed? (12-months? other?)
- What guidebook or other study materials are you using? (CoDA 12-Step Workbook? other?)
- If you have already established a "closing date" for the group (the date after which you will not accept
CLOSING DATES: Most Step Study groups establish a "closing date" so that the process
of working the steps is conducted with a limited and consistent group of people who
are able to share and develop trust with their "fellow travelers".